Preparation time: 15 mins + 30 min baking time
Forget about those sugary muesli bars at the supermarket, it's time to get into our Pecan & Date Energy Bars! These little beauties are full of goodness and no refined sugars. This recipe also makes amazing bliss balls if you don't have time to bake them.
15 medjool dates⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
1 cup pecans⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
1/2 cup of oats⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
1 tbsp chia seeds⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
1/2 tsp cinnamon⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
1/4 tsp salt⠀
1. Preheat oven to 110º⠀⠀⠀
2. Remove pips from dates, put in a food processor and blitz until in large chunks
3. Add all remaining ingredients into the food processor and blitz until a dough forms (if making bliss balls, you can roll them now)⠀⠀⠀⠀
4. Place dough between two pieces of baking paper and use a rolling pin to roll out to 3cm thickness
5. Cut into whatever size tickles your fancy
6. Bake for 30 minutes and voila you are good to go!
Comments will be approved before showing up.