Preparation time: 10 minutes
Who doesn't love a good old hot cross bun? We certainly do!! It's safe to say we eat our body weight in them over Easter. So, here's an easy, simply & healthy way to get that delicious hot cross bun taste without the guilt.
1/2 cup of raw unsalted cashews⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
1/4 cup rolled oats⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
1/2 tbsp of cinnamon, nutmeg & clove (equal portions)⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
1/2 cup of raisins⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
6 medjool dates⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Add cashews, oats and spices to a food processor and pulse ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Add dates and raisins and pulse until a dough starts to form⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Roll into tablespoon size balls⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Eat until your Easter heart is content!
- If you have any leftover - store in the fridge